MWK to SVC
Currency conversion rates from MWK to SVC
|1 MWK||1 SVC|
|5 MWK||5 SVC|
|10 MWK||10 SVC|
|20 MWK||20 SVC|
|50 MWK||50 SVC|
|100 MWK||100 SVC|
|250 MWK||250 SVC|
|500 MWK||500 SVC|
|1000 MWK||1000 SVC|
|2000 MWK||2000 SVC|
|5000 MWK||5000 SVC|
|10000 MWK||10000 SVC|
|1 SVC||1 MWK|
|5 SVC||5 MWK|
|10 SVC||10 MWK|
|20 SVC||20 MWK|
|50 SVC||50 MWK|
|100 SVC||100 MWK|
|250 SVC||250 MWK|
|500 SVC||500 MWK|
|1000 SVC||1000 MWK|
|2000 SVC||2000 MWK|
|5000 SVC||5000 MWK|
|10000 SVC||10000 MWK|
MWK - Malawian Kwacha (MWK)
The Kwacha is the official currency in Malawi since 1970. The Kwacha was adopted based on the Zambian Kwacha, which was used in Zambia since 1968. The name kwacha was derived from the Bemba word meaning dawn, reflecting the Zambian national motto: "New Dawn of Freedom." The Malawian Kwacha is subdivided into 100 tambala.
The Malawian Kwacha is the currency in Malawi (MW, MWI). The symbol for MWK can be written MK. The Malawian Kwacha is divided into 100 tambala. The exchange rate for the Malawian Kwacha was last updated on May 24, 2019 from Yahoo Finance. The MWK conversion factor has 4 significant digits.
- Malawi is considered one of the least developed countries in the world and has had unstable economic growth.
- Malawi's economy is mainly agricultural, with almost 90% of their population living in rural areas. Agriculture accounts for about 40% of the GDP and 88% of export revenues.
- The economy relies on extensive economic support from the World Bank, the IMF, and neighboring nations.
- The government has had many difficult challenges, including development of a market economy, economic problems, educational improvements, and the exponential spread of AIDS.
- In 1971, the Malawi Kwacha replaced the Malawian Pound at a fixed rate of two Kwacha = one Pound.
- And as of July 4, 2010, one British Pound = 227.681 Kwacha, while one US Dollar = 149.8 Kwacha, and one South African Rand = 19.4475 Kwacha.
- In May 9, 2011, an one British Pound = 257.7172 Kwacha, one US Dollar = 152.2933 Kwacha, and one South African Rand = 23.7740 Kwacha.
SVC - Salvadoran Colón (₡)
The United States Dollar is one of the most widely utilized currencies around the globe, both as an official currency and for international trade outside US borders. The Dollar is divided into 100 units called pennies or cents.
The El Salvador Colon is the currency in El Salvador (SV, SLV). The El Salvador Colon is divided into 100 centavos. The exchange rate for the El Salvador Colon was last updated on Today from The International Monetary Fund. The SVC conversion factor has 6 significant digits.
- The United States of America has a mixed capitalist economy, which is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity.
- According to the International Monetary Fund, the U.S. GDP of $15 trillion constitutes 23% of global GDP to exchange rates and market more than 20% of global GDP in purchasing power parity.
- Although larger than any other nation, its GDP is 5% smaller than the GDP of the European Union in purchasing power parity in 2008.
- The country ranks ninth in the world in nominal GDP per capita and sixth in GDP per capita in PPP. The United States Dollar is the main global reserve currency.
- The first Dollar coin issued by the United States Mint was similar in size and composition to the Spanish Dollar. The Spanish Dollar remained legal until 1857.
- The United States Dollar was defined by the Coinage Act of 1792.
- The lion Dollar was popular in the Dutch New Netherlands Colony (New York), but also circulated throughout the English colonies during the 17th century and 18th centuries. Examples of this Dollar circulating in the colonies were usually used so that the design was not fully distinguishable, so it is sometimes referred to as “dog dollars”.
- The early currency did not display faces of the presidents, as it does now. George Washington did not want his face to be on the currency.