RWF to IMP
Currency conversion rates from RWF to IMP
|1 RWF||1 IMP|
|5 RWF||5 IMP|
|10 RWF||10 IMP|
|20 RWF||20 IMP|
|50 RWF||50 IMP|
|100 RWF||100 IMP|
|250 RWF||250 IMP|
|500 RWF||500 IMP|
|1000 RWF||1000 IMP|
|2000 RWF||2000 IMP|
|5000 RWF||5000 IMP|
|10000 RWF||10000 IMP|
|1 IMP||1 RWF|
|5 IMP||5 RWF|
|10 IMP||10 RWF|
|20 IMP||20 RWF|
|50 IMP||50 RWF|
|100 IMP||100 RWF|
|250 IMP||250 RWF|
|500 IMP||500 RWF|
|1000 IMP||1000 RWF|
|2000 IMP||2000 RWF|
|5000 IMP||5000 RWF|
|10000 IMP||10000 RWF|
IMP - IMP (£)
The United States Dollar is the currency in American Samoa (AS, ASM), British Virgin Islands (VG, VGB, BVI), El Salvador (SV, SLV), Guam (GU, GUM), Marshall Islands (MH, MHL), Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia, FM, FSM), Northern Mariana Islands (MP, MNP), Palau (PW, PLW), Puerto Rico (PR, PRI), United States (United States of America, US, USA), Turks and Caicos Islands (TC, TCA), Virgin Islands (VI, VIR), Timor-Leste, Ecuador (EC, ECU), Johnston Island, Midway Islands, and Wake Island. The United States Dollar is also known as the American Dollar, and the US Dollar. The symbol for USD can be written $. The United States Dollar is divided into 100 cents. The exchange rate for the United States Dollar was last updated on Today from The International Monetary Fund. The USD conversion factor has 6 significant digits.
RWF - Rwandan Franc (RWF)
The Rwandan Franc (RWF), is the authorized tender utilized in Rwanda. The Rwandan Franc is subdivided into a hundred centimes. Banknotes and coins are both used as legal tender for the country.
The Rwandan Franc is the currency in Rwanda (RW, RWA). The symbol for RWF can be written RF. The Rwandan Franc is divided into 100 centimes. The exchange rate for the Rwandan Franc was last updated on May 24, 2019 from Yahoo Finance. The RWF conversion factor has 5 significant digits.
- Rwanda is a very agricultural-based country with about seventy percent of the inhabitants engaged in farming. Major exports are tea and coffee.
- Despite being land-locked with a high population and minimal resources and industry, Rwanda has been able to make significant progress in rehabilitating and stabilizing its economy.
- The Rwandan economic system relies heavily on farm production of small, semi-subsistence, and fragmented farms.
- By 1994, farm size was was typically less than 1 hectare, whilst inhabitant’s density was greater than 450 individuals per square kilometer.
- The Franc became the foreign money of Rwanda in 1916, when Belgium captured the German territory and switched the German East African Rupee for the Belgian Congo Franc.
- Rwanda utilized the Belgian Congo Franc until 1960, when the Burundi and Rwanda Franc was introduced.
- Rwanda commenced issuing the Rwandan Franc in 1964.
- In 1964, banknotes of the Rwanda and Burundi Bank of Emission were overstamped for Rwanda usage only.
- In 1969, aluminum 1 franc coins were launched. In 1970, 2 and ½ francs were also added in aluminum.
- Brass 50 and 20 francs were launched in 1977.
- There is a plan to launch a standard currency, a modern East African Shilling, for 5 East African countries at the start of 2012.