IMP to DJF
Currency conversion rates from IMP to DJF
|1 IMP||1 DJF|
|5 IMP||5 DJF|
|10 IMP||10 DJF|
|20 IMP||20 DJF|
|50 IMP||50 DJF|
|100 IMP||100 DJF|
|250 IMP||250 DJF|
|500 IMP||500 DJF|
|1000 IMP||1000 DJF|
|2000 IMP||2000 DJF|
|5000 IMP||5000 DJF|
|10000 IMP||10000 DJF|
|1 DJF||1 IMP|
|5 DJF||5 IMP|
|10 DJF||10 IMP|
|20 DJF||20 IMP|
|50 DJF||50 IMP|
|100 DJF||100 IMP|
|250 DJF||250 IMP|
|500 DJF||500 IMP|
|1000 DJF||1000 IMP|
|2000 DJF||2000 IMP|
|5000 DJF||5000 IMP|
|10000 DJF||10000 IMP|
DJF - Djiboutian Franc (DJF)
The official currency for the Djibouti is the Djibouti Franc (DJF). The symbol used for the Franc is Fdj. The Franc is subdivided into centimes; 1 DJF = 100 centimes.
The Djiboutian Franc is the currency in Djibouti (DJ, DJI). The symbol for DJF can be written DF. The Djiboutian Franc is divided into 100 centimes. The exchange rate for the Djiboutian Franc was last updated on May 24, 2019 from Yahoo Finance. The DJF conversion factor has 4 significant digits.
- The economy of Djibouti consists mainly of the service industry.
- There is almost no development in the agriculture or industrial sectors.
- Unemployment is high; more than 43% of the population falls under the poverty line.
- Private sector development and human capital accumulation need to be enhanced.
- Djibouti is strategically situated between the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. The country is used as a transit port and is a free-trade zone.
- Djibouti became part of the French protectorate in 1884. The Franc was introduced to Djibouti and was used along with the Indian Rupee and the Maria Theresa Thaler.
- In 1908, the Franc was officially fixed at the same value of the French Franc.
- In 1910, banknotes were issued by the Bank of Indochina.
- From 1919 to 1922, tokens and Commerce paper money were issued.
- In 1948, the first Djibouti coins were issued.
- In 1949, the Dijibout Franc was introduced and pegged against the US Dollar at 1 USD = 214.392 Francs.
- In 1952, production of banknotes was taken over by Public Treasury.
- In 1971 and 1973 the Franc was revalued. In 1973 the Franc was rated at 1 USD = 177.721 Franc and remains at that rate.
- In 1977, a new design of banknotes was issued and the national bank took over the printing of banknotes.
IMP - IMP (£)
The United States Dollar is the currency in American Samoa (AS, ASM), British Virgin Islands (VG, VGB, BVI), El Salvador (SV, SLV), Guam (GU, GUM), Marshall Islands (MH, MHL), Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia, FM, FSM), Northern Mariana Islands (MP, MNP), Palau (PW, PLW), Puerto Rico (PR, PRI), United States (United States of America, US, USA), Turks and Caicos Islands (TC, TCA), Virgin Islands (VI, VIR), Timor-Leste, Ecuador (EC, ECU), Johnston Island, Midway Islands, and Wake Island. The United States Dollar is also known as the American Dollar, and the US Dollar. The symbol for USD can be written $. The United States Dollar is divided into 100 cents. The exchange rate for the United States Dollar was last updated on Today from The International Monetary Fund. The USD conversion factor has 6 significant digits.